Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Murders or Suicides



San Francisco CA:

This post will be short but to the point presented via a software 1995/96 project that links to a Wells Fargo Bank suicide, links to cases at Safeway one in 1988 Murder and a 2002 pharmacist suicide plus a suspect death of a deli worker who knew likely knew another murder/suicide victim who lived down the street from him.

1995-Oct  Computerland Stores

  • Actors: Bill and Ellen Tauscher - 
  • Client: Computerland Stores 
  • Project: Develop a budget and forecasting application that consolidates 
ComputerLand History

My connection to computerland began in 1984 when an Architect called my Cabinet and Millwork Shop located at 545 Bliss Ave Pittsburg CA and shortly later we became the preferred/approved fabricators. My shop was growing.   




A Boulder Colorado Deputy District Attorney

Danville CA, 1996 ~ I moved to Danville CA where I met several Mormon Attorneys, one being my neighbor, the other being his partner.  These were freshly minted attorneys hungry for business.



0 comments:

Post a Comment