Thursday, June 2, 2016

Feinstein's Selective Constituent Services.

Feinstein's Selective Constituent Services

Way back in 2002 I reached out to Senator Feinstein seeking assistance with the H-1b visa which was taking hold of every open position in the area.  I was fresh out of litigation defending my company from a collections matter.  I eventually won but before it was over offices of Attorney Don Moats were burned to the ground.

That arson is one of many near me and the long running bane of Contra Costa County, the Oakland Hills Fire, the Caldecott Tunnel with strong links to a long running serial arson operation possibly as far back as 1968 when five members of the Walker Family Murders died after a likely actionable toss of a Molotov Cocktail.

A few years later in August 2004 the Arsonist came after me with the  F-250 Arson where employees of the Town of Danville CA could see me burst into a fireball.  The story became relevant when in 2011 officers were arrested led back to my cub scout den.

This county has more murder suicides than a FBI Statisticians can track.

The Senator's staff is obstructing justice strongly suggesting they're hiding connections to events I've matched up The Mighty Morphin Power Couple.



0 comments:

Post a Comment