Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Dirty DUI Judge and PG&E CEO Peter A. Darbee - murder conspiracy


The Dirty DUI Judge 
and
Dead Witnesses
I've known this Judge since the 90's but in 2004 he was clearly told that my truck exploded his failure as an Officer of the Court precedes numerous explosions and sniper attacks considered by former FERC chairman JB Wellingoff to be one of the worst domestic terrorism cases of all time.

The Judge's brother is Howard V. Golub who is a well-known energy lawyer who leads to PG&E, Diablo Canyon, Bechtel and back to Montair Elementary School where he decided to kidnap my sons.

Not long after my truck arson there were more attacks that should have been attempted murder cases but one incident became a Federal Case but a more ominous incident is linked to an attack on the court itself where my attorney was beaten and sent to hospital but then I also have dead litigants, murdered witnesses and arson.

It was never front page news in 2004, or in 1988 when I was shot at in my cabinet shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment