Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The ComputerLand Project and Hillary Clinton Mail Server surrounded by experts in Government Contracting

EllenTauscherThis project was one of my early Fortune 1000 projects and yes I was relatively new at the Corporate Level but fresh with successes with SMB. 

What happened during the project leads the Clinton Mail Server Failures.  What my project revealed was millions in returns and my efforts with Senator Feinstein years later crosses the H-1b visa, parts of the Immigration argument and plenty of resistance for Constituent Services and lacking that leaves this blogger deep in debt, homeless and beaten to a shred by the forces of the Federal Government that has been hurled at this one citizen.

When digging deeply into the Clinton Mail I discovered WikiLeaks, Panama Papers and the PUC Papers it was eye popping to find connections to Governor Brown, Mayor Newsome (Lt. ), and one key revelation was Nancy McFadden.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment