Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Mighty Morphin Power Couple (Dick and Dianne)



The Mighty Morphin Power Couple (Dick and Dianne) 

The best way to portray my problem with the Power Couple is documenting my losses relevant to their tremendous wealth, to the Mormon community that stole my legal files.  The three beautiful children killed were my relatives, the trust file on the left sits in the hands Fremont Group counsel Rick Kopf of Alamo 1st Ward who with other members tried to kill me via the F-250 Arson or Feinstein's Selective Constituent Services and my allegations kept in check by falsified police reports linked to the murders of witnesses portray the real DEM's where some political maneuvers are political murders.

My other blog is about the Clinton Murders where a sitting US Senators operates in vacuum that posses the resources to thoroughly investigate these long standing allegations.  The highly suspect death of White House Chef Walter Scheib is perfect example where its highly probable the power couple ate dinner prepared by more than one White House Chef.

SFPD Officer Garnier is either a Clinton Murder or a Feinstein Murder or both but I know that this 2008 Press Conference with the $250,000 reward is a flat out lie.  The murder for years was said to be a cop and it's one of several or groups of cops where I've endured negative contact with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment